Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia, and it’s one of the most beautiful places in Canada. With miles upon miles of stunning beaches, breathtaking gardens, and more than 100 annual festivals and events, there’s no shortage of things to do here. If you’re planning a trip to Victoria or are already here as a visitor, don’t worry about getting around—all major rental companies offer an abundance of vehicles that can fit any budget.
Victoria is one of the most beautiful places in Canada.
Victoria is one of the most beautiful places in Canada. The city is known for its natural beauty, and it’s a great place to visit if you want to explore the country from a different perspective. If you’re looking for something new, then Victoria has plenty of attractions and things to do that will keep you busy for days on end.
You can easily get around on foot, but with so much to see, you’ll want to rent a car.
- Walking is a great way to get around, but with so much to see and do in Victoria, you’ll want to rent a car.
- You can easily walk to many of the attractions in town. The Parliament Building is just across the street from parliament hill and Victoria’s famous Butchart Gardens are only about 15 minutes away by foot. If you prefer walking along the water instead of on land then take your camera down Government Street towards Beacon Hill Park–you’ll find plenty of photo opportunities along this stretch!
- You can also walk to restaurants and shops that are scattered throughout downtown Victoria including Bay Street Brasserie (one of our favorites) or Nuba Restaurant & Bar where they serve delicious Lebanese food! If your taste buds crave something different then check out Daily Planet Cafe where they specialize in vegetarian dishes made with local ingredients such as salmonberries or cranberries depending on what season it is! Another must-try place would have been Seadog Fish & Chips which serves up some seriously good fries…but be warned: these aren’t ordinary fries–they’re deep fried until golden brown perfection before being topped off with your choice from an endless list including various sauces like ketchup/mayonnaise combo called ‘french fry sauce’.
Renting a car is affordable and easy.
- Renting a car is affordable and easy.
- Rental car companies offer a variety of vehicles, from small to large, so you can choose the best one for your needs.
- Discounts are available for seniors, students and long-term rentals.
When you get your rental car, make sure to fill it up with gas.
When you get your rental car, make sure to fill it up with gas. This is important because if you run out of gas and have no cash on hand, the only option left is to call a cab. A cab from downtown Victoria to Sidney is about $50 dollars, which is more than the cost of filling up a tank!
So before heading out on your adventure, check the fuel gauge and make sure you have enough money in case something goes wrong. If all else fails and there are no ATMs nearby then ask around for help: maybe someone has some change or could give them a ride?
Be sure to ask about insurance coverage before you sign any paperwork or drive away with your rental car.
When you rent a car, it’s important to ask about the insurance coverage that comes with your rental. You should also be aware of what you would be responsible for in the event of an accident or other damage. The following information can help you understand what kind of insurance coverage is offered by various rental companies:
- Ask about their policy on deductibles. A deductible is the amount of money that must be paid out-of-pocket as part of any claim relating to your vehicle during the time it is being rented from them (e.g., if there was damage caused by another driver). Most companies offer different deductible options; some may require higher deductibles than others do–and some might not even offer them at all!
- Ask about their personal belongings coverage limits and whether they cover items like cell phones or laptops inside vehicles (which aren’t covered under standard policies). Some companies provide this type of protection at no extra cost while others charge extra fees upfront before allowing customers access their vehicles.* Consider asking friends who have previously rented cars through different providers how satisfied they were with each company’s services.*
A rental car makes it easy to explore Victoria while staying within your budget
Renting a car is affordable, easy and flexible. Renting a car is convenient, safe, fun and allows you to explore Victoria at your own pace.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get out there and explore the beauty of Victoria by rental car!